- Celery - 1 bunch
- Mid-sized cauliflower - 1
- Chopped onion - 4 tablespoons
- Green chili - 3 to 4
- Panchforon (a mixture of fennel, mustard, fenugreek, cumin and black cumin) - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - ½ teaspoon
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Remove the fiber from the celery and cut into small, thin slices.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces as well.
- Clean them both together and drain all the water out.
- Steam them over low heat in a covered pan with salt. Stir lightly.
- Once the celery and cauliflower pieces soften up and are steamed, turn off the heat.
- Heat oil in a separate pan, and add panchforon and onion.
- Drop the steamed celery, cauliflower and green chili.
- Stir gently for a while.
- Once the oil separates out, turn off the heat and serve hot.
Post a Comment