- Boneless chicken - 1 cup
- Chopped spinach - 250 gm
- Cashew nut - 50 gm
- Regular cheese - 100 gm
- Ginger paste - ½ teaspoon
- Garlic paste - ½ teaspoon
- Chopped onions - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Green chili - 3 to 4
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 4 tablespoons
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Clean well.
- Boil the chicken pieces with garlic paste, ginger and a bit of salt in 1 cup of water. Boil until the water dries out.
- Fry them in about 2 tablespoons of heated oil.
- Keep aside once fried.
- Boil the spinach separately, in a covered pot, with green chili in slightly salted water.
- Stir a few times until the spinach turns into a thick paste.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan, and brown the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add the cashew nuts, along with small cubes of cheese.
- Stir fry them together for a minute or so.
- Now add the spinach sauce and keep stirring.
- Add the chicken after a couple of minutes.
- Once the spinach begins to thicken, turn off the stove.
- Serve hot.
Yumm! the recipe is totally mouth watering! I often cook murgi with shaag in a different way so would love to experiment with this one...thanks.
Post a Comment