- Chicken - 1
- Sliced onions - 4 tablespoons
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard powder - ½ teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped mint leaves - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teasoon
- Soybean oil - 1/3 cup
- Sesame oil - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Clean and drain.
- Marinate the chicken in a bowl for half an hour with all the ingredients except for onion, soybean oil and sugar. Keep the bowl covered.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions.
- Once the onions start to brown a little, add the marinated chicken pieces.
- Saute over low heat.
- After a few minutes, add ½ cup of water and cover. Keep on low heat.
- Once the oil separates out, and the chicken looks done, sprinkle a little bit of sugar over the chicken.
- Serve hot.
It sure does look delicious , will definitely give it a try and let you know .
Went through a few recipes in your blog and most are very do able for a novice like me :)
Thanks for the recipes
I tried it and came out really good! Thanks!
Post a Comment