Serves four to five people.
- Beef - 500 gm
- Finely chopped onion - 1 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander paste (blended) - ½ cup
- Green chili paste (blended) - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 tablespoon (as needed)
- Oil - 4 tablespoons
- Clean and rinse the beef pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown the onions.
- Add in the ginger, garlic and salt, and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook over low heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Pour in 2 cups of water and cover.
- Remove the cover after 15 to 20 minutes and stir thoroughly.
- If the beef is not tender yet, add some more water and cook over low heat.
- Remove the cover after 7 to 8 minutes and add the coriander and green chili pastes.
- Cook until the beef is fully done and the oil starts to separate out.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment