- Peeled, sliced squash - 2 cups
- Chopped onions - 4 to 5 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Fried dry chili - 2 teaspoons
- Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - as needed
- Sesame oil - 2 tablespoons
- Boil the peeled, sliced squash in ½ cup of water in a covered pot.
- Add in the garlic when the water starts boiling.
- Let the water dry up and turn off the heat.
- Mix the fried dry chili, onion, coriander and salt in a separate bowl.
- Mash the squash thoroughly by hand and mix in to the bowl.
- Add in the sesame oil and mash further before serving.
Post a Comment