- Chicken gizzards - 200 gm
- Ginger paste - ½ teaspoon
- Garlic paste - ½ teaspoon
- Finely chopped onion - ½ cup
- Finely chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (as needed)
- Sesame oil - 4 tablespoons
- Chopped green chili - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped coriander leaves - 4 tablespoons
- Lime juice - 1 tablespoon
- Clean the gizzards thoroughly with water.
- Boil the gizzards with ginger paste, garlic paste and salt in 2 to 3 cups of water in a covered pot.
- Once boiled, rinse the gizzards from the water and clean again.
- Slice the gizzards into small, thin pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the chopped garlic.
- Add in the gizzards and green chili and fry over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- When the gizzards turn reddish, set them aside to cool.
- Once cool, mash the gizzards thoroughly.
- Mix the chopped onion, coriander, a pinch of salt and lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Add in the gizzards and the rest of the sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
Post a Comment