- Boneless beef - 200 gm
- Finely chopped onion - ½ cup
- Finely chopped garlic - 2 tablespoons
- Finely chopped green chili - 4 tablespoons
- Lime juice - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped coriander leaves - 4 tablespoons
- Salt - ½ teaspoon (as needed)
- Fried dry chili - 2 to 3 (or crushed red chili)
- Sesame oil - 4 tablespoons
- Cut the beef into thin pieces and clean with water.
- Boil the beef in 4 cups of water.
- Once the water starts boiling, turn the heat down to low.
- Wait until the water dries up and the beef is softened.
- Turn off the heat and let the beef cool.
- Once cool, shred the beef pieces by hand and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Lightly fry the garlic and green chili until they turn brown.
- Mix the onion, fried garlic, fried green chili, fried dry chili, coriander and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add in the shredded beef and mash thoroughly by hand.
- Mix in the rest of the sesame oil and lime juice.
Post a Comment