- Large green chili - 100 gm
- Grapes - 200 gm
- Apple - 1
- Chopped ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tablespoons
- White vinegar - 4 tablespoons
- Panchforon (a mixture of fennel, mustard, fenugreek, cumin and black cumin) - 1 teaspoon
- Fried cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons
- Lime juice - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (as needed)
- Sesame oil - 4 tablespoons
- Clean and cut the peppers into small pieces.
- Cut the apple into small cubes. Leave the skin on.
- Split each grape into two.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ginger and garlic.
- Add the panchforon.
- Stir in the apple and grape pieces and fry until they turn reddish.
- Add the peppers and fry for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add the white vinegar and stir for a while.
- Once the ingredients turn soft and moist, mix in the sugar.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, add the coriander leaves, lime juice and salt.
- Let it cook over low heat.
- When the oil separates out and the ingredients become sticky, sprinkle the cumin powder on top and turn off the heat.
- Add additional sugar if necessary.
- Serve hot or cold.
Post a Comment