- Kechki maach (Minnow fish) - 500 gm
- Thinly sliced onion - ½ cup
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (or slightly less)
- Chopped green chili - 3 to 4
- Chopped garlic - 2 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - 4 tablespoons
- Clean the fish carefully in water. Rinse and drain properly.
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder.
- Heat a little bit of oil in a pan and add in the fish over low heat.
- Once the water dries up, turn off the heat and keep the fish aside.
- Start heating oil in another pan and brown the onion and garlic.
- Add chili powder, salt and 2 to 3 tablespoons of water.
- Stir in the green chili and coriander powder.
- Add the fish and stir for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat once the water dries up.
- Serve hot.
A ping speed test response, is timed at 21.8 ms. It has 2 DNS records, mixer taps
Post a Comment