- Cooked Fried Beef (Goster Fulori) - see separate preparation
- Honey - 6 tablespoons
- Finely sliced ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Sliced garlic cloves - 4 to 5
- Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons
- Sesame oil - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - ½ teaspoon
- Crushed red chili - 2 tablespoons
- Roasted cashew nuts - 15 to 16 (as needed)
- Salt - ½ teaspoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Heat oil in a pan, and brown the ginger and garlic.
- Keep on low heat and add the fried beef (goster fulori) pieces into the pan.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper powder and salt, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Now add the honey and stir for an additional 2 minutes.
- Finally, add in the crushed chili and cashew nuts.
- Stir for another minute to let the mix thicken slightly.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment