- Boneless beef - 500 gm
- Ginger paste - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons
- White vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - as needed
- Chickpea flour (beshon) - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Chili powder - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - ½ teaspoon
- Oil - ½ cup
- Clean the beef pieces in water, and organize them neatly in the shape of a meat loaf.
- Freeze the loaf for a few hours until it is solid.
- Slice the loaf into thin pieces with a sharp knife.
- Clean and rinse the pieces completely.
- Marinate the beef with all the (beef) ingredients.
- Cover and keep aside in room temperature for an hour.
- Mix the chickpea flour with the egg, chili powder and salt into a slightly thick paste. Add a little water if necessary.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip the sliced beef pieces into the flour mix so that they are completely covered.
- Deep fry until the pieces turn brown.
- Serve hot as snacks.
- Note: two separate dishes, Honey Beef (Goster Modhu Fulori) and Fried Beef with Vegetable (Goster Shobji Fulori), can be made with the cooked Fried Beef.
Post a Comment