- Beef - 1 kg
- Chopped onions - 2 cups
- Ginger paste - 2 teapoons
- Garlic paste - 1 teapoon
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder - 2 teaspoons
- Fennel seeds (mouri) - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - ½ teaspoon
- Red vinegar - 5 to 6 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (as needed)
- Oil - ½ cup
- Cut the beef into small pieces. Clean and rinse.
- Marinate the beef with all the ingredients except for onion and oil.
- Refrigerate the beef for at least 5 to 6 hours. A few additional hours is also okay.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown the onions for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the marinated beef.
- Cover and keep over low heat.
- Stir the mix a few times after 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add some water if necessary.
- Cover and let it simmer until the beef is soft and tender and gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with rice, paratha or luchi.
Post a Comment