- Baby chicken - 1
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper - ½ teaspoon
- Sliced onions - ½ cup
- Lemon juice/vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped green chili - 1 tablespoon
- Dried red chili - 3 to 4
- Whole cumin - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - ½ cup
- Cut the chicken into small pieces with or without bones. Clean and drain.
- Shred the pieces into long narrow strips.
- Marinate the pieces for half an hour with ginger, garlic, chili powder, black pepper, lemon juice/vinegar and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown the onions and dried chili.
- Crush the dried chili and keep the onion and chili aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and add the whole cumin, green chili and the marinated chicken slices.
- Stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add a bit of water and cover over low heat for another 3 to 4 minutes. Stir a few times
- Once the water dries up, mix in the fried onion and crushed chili.
- Keep heating for a few more minutes until the chicken is cooked completely and serve hot.
It was very tasty recipe I made it at home, but I slightly changed the ingredients that is
I used one table spoon on vinegar and one table spoon of Lemon juice
It was tastsy ...also I think if the chicke has a lot of fat one can avoid adding much oil...
Any way can you please give some tipps to cook Murgir Korma ..
Post a Comment