- Eggs - 4
- Chopped onions - 1 cup
- Chopped garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder - ½ teaspoon
- Fried cumin powder - ½ teaspoon
- Panchforon (a mixture of fennel, mustard, fenugreek, cumin and black cumin) - ½ teaspoon
- Green chili - 4 to 5
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (as needed)
- Oil - ½ cup
- Heat oil in a large pan and brown the onions.
- Add the garlic, panchforon, turmeric, chili powder, salt and 2 teaspoons of water, and mix thoroughly for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the green chilis and a cup of water.
- Once the sauce starts boiling, crack and gently drop each egg over the sauce.
- Keep over medium heat.
- Once the egg mixes in with the sauce, and the gravy thickens, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with cumin powder and serve hot.
Post a Comment