- Chopped tomatoes - 4
- Eggs - 4
- Chopped onion - 1 cup
- Chopped coriander - 1 cup
- Green chili - 4 to 5
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Black pepper - ½ teaspoon
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until well blended. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and keep stirring.
- Add the eggs after a couple of minutes.
- Keep stirring until the mixture turns thick.
- Once the oil separates out, turn off the heat and serve hot.
- Note: Instead of tomatoes, this dish can also be prepared with peas, cauliflower, spinach.
Post a Comment