- Beef keema (ground beef) - 1 cup
- Medium sized eggplant - 1
- Chopped onion - 4 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped green chili - 4 to 5
- Chopped coriander - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Whole cumin - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Boil the ground beef with turmeric in 2 cups of water. Keep aside.
- Cut the eggplants into small pieces, and boil them in slightly salted water.
- Once soft and dried, mash the eggplants. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, garlic, ginger and cumin.
- Add the ground beef.
- Saute over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Once the meat turns slightly reddish, add the mashed eggplant, green chili and coriander.
- Keep on low heat until the water dries out completely.
- Serve hot and fluffy.
Post a Comment