Serves four people.
- Taaki fish - 6 to 7
- Chopped garlic - 2 teaspoons
- Chopped onion - 4 tablespoons
- Chopped green chili - 4 to 5
- Chopped coriander - 3 tablespoons
- Salt - as needed
- Mustard oil - 4 tablespoons
- Clean the fish properly, and cut out the heads and tails from the body.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add in the fish. Cover and keep over low heat.
- Keep aside once the fish is steamed. Remove all the bones completely.
- Fry the green chili and garlic in the pan.
- Once the fish pieces have cooled enough, mash the fish and the rest of ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve fresh.
Darun Recipe - eta je kono kata nei mach diye o bodhhoy hote pare jemon tuna, mackerel kimba salmon. Asole ami US thaki taja desi mach to eikhane paoa jay na ja paoa jay ta 1 botdor er upor frozen. Sei mach er kono swad nai. Local fresh mach gulo diye chesta kore dekhbo. Thank you again recipe er jonno.
Wanted to cook something from opar bangla. For me which is Bangladesh. It was a hit, specially with Grey Goose Vodka. Thanks Rummana Bhabi.
mam,if taki mach is not avilable,is this recipe will go with rui or shol mach?
Hello Prosenjit. You can use both Rui or Shol maach, but I think Shol maach will turn out to be better.
Post a Comment