Serves four people.
- Taaki fish - 6 to 7
- Chopped garlic - 2 teaspoons
- Chopped onion - 4 tablespoons
- Chopped green chili - 4 to 5
- Chopped coriander - 3 tablespoons
- Salt - as needed
- Mustard oil - 4 tablespoons
- Clean the fish properly, and cut out the heads and tails from the body.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add in the fish. Cover and keep over low heat.
- Keep aside once the fish is steamed. Remove all the bones completely.
- Fry the green chili and garlic in the pan.
- Once the fish pieces have cooled enough, mash the fish and the rest of ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve fresh.