- Medium sized cauliflower - 1
- Beaten eggs - 2
- Chopped onion - 2 tablespoons
- Green chili - 3 to 4
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Cut the cauliflower into tiny pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion.
- Once the onion softens, add cauliflower.
- Add salt and green chili.
- Stir with a little water and cover the pan.
- Cook over low heat.
- Occasionally stir the mix until the cauliflower is fully boiled.
- Once the oil starts to separate out, add the beaten eggs.
- Cook until the cauliflower starts to turn slightly red.
- Serve hot.
I love your website and I love some of the unusual combinations. Thanks, I was always looking for a good Bangladeshi recipe site. And I love how simple and clean the web design is.
Post a Comment