- Bele fish - 6 pieces
- Chopped onion - 6 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander - 1 tablespoon
- Green chili - 3 to 4
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - ½ teaspoon
- Fried cumin powder - ½ teaspoon
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Clean the pieces of fish carefully in water with a little bit of salt. Rinse and drain.
- Boil the fish with turmeric and salt.
- Remove all the bones completely once boiled.
- Fry the onion and garlic.
- Once brown, add the boneless fish and green chili.
- Saute over low heat.
- Once the oil separates out, sprinkle the fried cumin powder and coriander on top and serve.
THIS IS A VERY UNCOMMON RECIPE I LIKED IT VERY MUCH
Thanks! Glad you liked it.
Post a Comment