- Eggs – 3
- Hard plum tomatoes – 3
- Chopped onion – 4 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - ½ teaspoon
- Mustard/regular oil – 4 tablespoons
- Salt – as needed
- Hard boil 3 eggs and cut them crosswise into half. Keep aside.
- Cut tomatoes crosswise and gently clean them out.
- Boil the tomatoes just enough in ½ cup salted water to soften them up. Keep aside.
- Fry garlic and onion in mustard oil.
- Once they turn red, add red chili, turmeric, cumin. Mix.
- Add the tomatoes and a little water. Stir a little.
- Add salt, and coriander.
- Stir until the paste is thick.
- Add the eggs inside the tomatoes and cover with gravy.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment