- Bean sprouts - 1 packet (300 gm)
- Small shrimps - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - ½ cup
- Chopped garlic - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped scallions - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped coriander - 2 tablespoons
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Green chili - 3 to 4
- Small bay leaf - 1
- Fried cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 4 tablespoons
- Place the bean sprouts in the freezer.
- Once frozen, gently break them by hand and cut into smaller pieces.
- Clean the shrimps and marinate with turmeric, chili powder and salt.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry the onions, garlic and bay leaf.
- Mix in the shrimps and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts.
- Saute over low heat for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the scallions and pour in ½ cup of water.
- Cover over low heat.
- After about 10 minutes, mix in the coriander and green chili and keep covered.
- Garnish with cumin powder once the mix is lightly fried.
- Serve hot with white rice.
Post a Comment