- Korolla (bitter gourd) - 3 to 4
- Sweet peas - ¼ cup
- Sliced green chili - 4 to 5
- Chopped onion - 1 cup
- Ground turmeric - ½ teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (as needed)
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Deseed the bitter gourds and the cut them into thin pieces.
- Clean them in water with a little bit of salt.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bitter gourds with turmeric and salt.
- Keep over medium heat and stir frequently until the bitter gourds become soft and tender.
- Note that fresh bitter gourds become soft quickly. Add a little bit of water if necessary.
- Add the peas, onions and green chili.
- Fry lightly until the oil starts to separate out.
- Serve hot with rice.
Post a Comment