- Ripe tomatoes - 4
- Chopped onions - 2 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste - ½ teaspoon
- Panchforon (a mixture of fennel, mustard, fenugreek, cumin and black cumin) - ½ teaspoon
- Bay leaves - 1
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Clean and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Boil the pieces with ginger and salt in 4 cups of water.
- Once the tomatoes become soft, stir the mix thoroughly into a thick paste.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and brown the onions and garlic.
- Add in the panchforon and bay leaf, and fry for another minute.
- Add all the ingredients from the pan into the tomato mix.
- Stir in the sugar and let it simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
I tried this recipe. Just perfect. Thank you!
Post a Comment