- Lakka shutki (dried) - 2 cups
- Sliced onions - 1 cup
- Garlic cloves - 4 to 5
- Ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Ground turmeric - 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Bay leaves - 2
- Fried cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Green chili - 5 to 6
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (as needed)
- Oil - ½ cup
- Lightly fry the lakka pieces in a pan without any oil, and soak them in hot water for 2 to 3 hours.
- Clean the pieces a few times under running water, and cut them into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ½ cup of onions, ginger, garlic pastes, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chili powder and bay leaves. Stir fry for a minute.
- Now add the lakka pieces with some salt, and saute for a few more minutes.
- After every 3 to 4 minutes, add in a couple of tablespoons of water to keep the mixture moist. Do this for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now add in the rest of the onions, garlic cloves, green chili and 1 to 2 cups of water, and cover the pan. Keep over low heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once the lakka pieces soften up, and the oil separates out, turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle the fried cumin powder on top before serving hot with white rice.
Apnar recipe gulo sob darun! Ami onekdin theke Bangladesh er ghoroa recipe sommondhey jantey utsuk chilam. Apnar blog pore khub anando peyechi. Ami khub bhorta bhalo basi. Apnake agam request korlam jodi apni dim er bhorta, alu r bhorta ettiadi recipe post koren tahole khub bhalo lagbe.
Apnar website ta darun. Bideshe theke nije nije ranna kore khai, kintu guidance chhara shob ranna desher moto hoy na. Apnar website ta peye khub bhalo laglo. At least ekhon ekta reference pelam. Apnake onek dhonnobad ebon please procheshta chaliye jaan.
Post a Comment